Coronavirus update: Northeast Indiana Numbers Still Climbing
Four more Allen County residents have died of COVID-19 on Monday, and an additional 13 people have tested positive.
That brings the total to 327 positive cases in the county. Twenty-seven people have died.
Over the weekend, Noble County reported a total of four deaths at Sacred Heart Heart long-term care facility in Avilla. One death at the home was reported earlier this month, and additional deaths were reported over the weekend.
The Indiana State Department of Health lists a total of four deaths for Noble County.
The number of deaths reported state-wide is starting to decline, with only seven deaths reported for Saturday and three on Sunday. By comparison, 34 deaths were reported on April 9th across the state.
So far, more than 11,600 Indiana residents have tested positive for COVID-19, and a total of 569 Hoosiers have died from the virus.
Northeast Indiana totals by county:
- Adams: seven positive tests, one death
- Allen: 327 positive tests, 27 deaths
- DeKalb: 13 positive tests, one deaths
- Huntington: six positive tests, one death
- Kosciusko: 22 positive tests, one death
- LaGrange: 17 positive tests, one death
- Noble: 38 positive tests, four deaths
- Steuben: 17 positive tests, one death
- Wabash: 10 positive tests, no deaths
- Wells: five positive tests, no deaths
- Whitley: 16 positive tests, one death